Best Dentist in Chennai
Proper grooming and an appearance are the two most essential constituent in gaining respect in the work place& as well as in personal life. The way you look and convey yourself creates an impression on the people you work alongside. Appearance of our face and mouth portion conveys our entire personality and body language.
Cosmetic dentistry is a method of dentistry that is professional and focuses on improving the appearance of the mouth, teeth and smile. And though cosmetic dentistry processes are usually elective, rather than crucial, some cases of cure also provide invigorating benefit. Cosmetic dentistry may involve.
- The accumulation of a dental substantial to teeth or gums such as bonding, porcelain, veneers, crowns, gum grafts etc.
- The confiscation of tooth structure or gums such as enameloplasty, gingivectomy.
- Neither tallying nor eliminating of dental constituents, tooth structure such as teeth whitening, laser whitening, gum depigmentation etc.
- Flattening of teeth escorted by improvement in appearance of face such as orthodontics.
The different types of cosmetic dentistry are:-
- Whitening– teeth whitening is one of the most important as well as basic dentistry procedure in which teeth whitening or teeth bleaching. Teeth can also be bleached to accomplish an even lighter gloominess than this original color.
- Reshaping- tooth redesigning eradicates parts of the coating to improve the advent of the tooth. It may be used to precise a small chip, or to alter the length, shape or location of the teeth & it can also be used to correct the warped or excessively long teeth.
- Bonding- bonding is that type of cosmetic dentistry that refers to the repair of decayed, damaged or discolored teeth using material that resembles the color of tooth enamel.
- Bridging- Bridging is the process that is used to replace one or more missing teeth
- Veneers- it is anultra-thin custom made porcelain laminates that are bonded directly to the teeth. The veneers are the option for closing gaps, enhancing the shapes, or change the color of teeth that do not reply well to whitening procedures.
- Implants- this process is used to replace the teeth after the loss of teeth. These implants are almost vague from the natural original teeth.
- Gum lifts- this is art of dentistry in which raises and sculpts the gum line.
- Straightening- this dentistry is used to straight the over lapping of teeth.
For such attractive range of cosmetic dentistry immediately pay a visit to Care dental hospital in Chennai. Our specialist dentist will provide you the best service as compared to any other dentist.